Exerts from SPARTA PT and Tri Peak Performance - courtesy of Jen Brown, owner of Sparta & TPP.
- Regardless of your sport - injury is the ultimate limiter of performance.
- It limits how hard you can train.
- It saps at your energy and will.
As an Age Group Triathlete you have many challenges.
- You don't have the time money, money or access to health professionals (like massage therapists and physios) that professional Triathletes do.
- You don't have the time to do all the things you know you should be doing - so things fall through the cracks.
It is little wonder that the survey revealed the 2 biggest challenges faced by most age group Triathletes were
TIME & MOTIVATION.
But it doesn't have to be that hard or take that long.
Tri Peak Performance is a fully online 6 week training program to help you time poor triathletes incorporate strength, core and flexibility into your already busy schedule.In a members only section, each week you will get 3 new videos showing you short, fast, effective and triathlon specific, core strength and flexibility plus a video to explain what we are doing this week and why.
Each of these programs takes you 15mins or less and requires no equipment.
As a bonus you will also get :
- a series of videos showing you triathlon specific exercises which require equipment
- written PDF programs
- another series of videos showing you how to use a foam roller for myofascial release
- support via Skype with Jen and online training buddies.
Registrations will close 6pm AEST on Saturday 18th February with the prgram kicking off the following Monday.
REGISTER NOW ON
If I didn't have Jen living so close I would definitely purchase this program. She really does know her stuff. Jen will help you reach your goals and hold you accountable for doing so too. Her goal is to make your goals become reality.
Proceeds from TPP will also go to helping the CYCLING CEREBELLUMS. A charity committed to helping out children with Neuromedical & Neurosurgical conditions.Myself and ELissa are directors of this awesome organisation. We are thankful to Jen for being a great person and friend.