1. Thankyou TRI714 for choosing me to receive this Stylish Blogger Award. I feel so very special and hope that what I am about to divulge will not make you regret having chosen me..... I shall try to keep it clean and somewhat interesting.
2. Now I have to share 7 things about myself: Hard considering I already tell you guys everything, so now I have to dig deeper into the deepest, darkest recesses of my mind.
- I am slighlty - Ok ALOT Obsessive Compulsive. Mind you I have relaxed from being COMPLETELY driven by cleaning. I mean really I don't have the time now, but it got as bad as wiping down my kitchen bench quite a few times in the hour some years ago. Didn't have much control of who I was back then and that was my control.
- If I was to meet anyone in this whole wide world it would be a tie between Chrissie Wellington and Mirinda Carfrae as I think both women are absolute legends. My dream, goal, aspiration and who I dream about being like in this Triathlon world are these two women. I would even go so far as to say I would be even happy being 1/3 like them.
- Things I hate about myself - my long GO-GO gadget neck and being flat chested. It's no secret - take a look at the photos - I have more pectoral muscle than most dudes. Would I change this - NO. I used to think about changing it, but this is what makes me ME.
- My most favourite flavour in the whole wide world is Salt n Vinegar. Whether that be in chips, rice crackers, salad - I will lick it all off before actually eating the chip. The more condiment the better. When I was a kid my oldest brother and I used to eat a bowl of finely diced capsicum which had been drenched in it. Our lips would go white as the amount of Salt n Vinegar would burn our lips.
- My diary is my life. I write everything in it to keep me organised. Without it I feel lost.
- I totally look forward to doing some form of training everyday and even though I may complain, whinge and whine - after it is all said I done - I am totally stoked.
- My biggest accomplishments in my life has to be without a doubt finding my husband and becoming a Mum. Even though at times I am pulling my hair out (as I type) - everytime I look at my 3 children I see 3 fantastic humans who really are good hearted individuals.
- Dawn : http://dawn-dancingintherain.blogspot.com/
- Ross : http://rosshawk.blogspot.com/
- Sierra: http://oceandreams4sierra.blogspot.com/
- Jen: http://jenakanewone.blogspot.com/
- Jaydub: http://corsolameta.blogspot.com/
- Eoin: http://eobeara.blogspot.com/
- Kirsten: http://paperbyforgetmenot.blogspot.com/
- Heather: http://bellarosabikes.blogspot.com/
- Gi: http://gi-singh.blogspot.com/
- John: http://wisconsin2010.blogspot.com/
- Tracy: http://abbeyjack.blogspot.com/
- Amanda: http://misszippy1.blogspot.com/
- Tri like mary: http://trilikemary.blogspot.com/
- Xavi: http://trixavi.blogspot.com/
- Vern: http://vern-running-green.blogspot.com/
My job is done. Thankyou for reading - hope you found it slightly insightful. I definately enjoyed trying to find things to disclose.